- A Moment for Wisdom – Reflections on Vaclav Havel
- Vision 10… Spirituality and Social Activism
- Vision 09… Occupy Together and The Divine
- Vision 08… Occupy Together, with Discipline
- Vision 07… Occupy Together: Direction, Discipline, Devotion
- Vision 06… Occupy Together: A Time for Heart Work
- Vision 05… Occupy Together and Inclusivity
- Vision 04… Occupy Together and Leadership
- Vision 03… Occupying the Occupiers
- Vision 02… Vision & the Status Quo
The Praxis Cloudaction attention beauty beliefs change choice compassion consciousness contradictions control Divine enemy fear God identity inclusivity intention leadership life love meditation mindfulness occupy together Other pain patience power practice Praxis reality relationships religion sacred science societal transformation society Spirit spiritual spirituality suffering transformation truth values vision wisdom
- Occupy as a New Societal Model & Ways To Improve It - Resilience on Vision 04… Occupy Together and Leadership
- Occupy as a New Societal Model & Ways To Improve It - Shareable on Vision 04… Occupy Together and Leadership
- Occupy come nuovo modello sociale e modi per migliorarlo | SOCIALFORGE on Vision 04… Occupy Together and Leadership
- 2012: Facts, Predictions, Speculations… and Absurdities | Dr. Sharif Abdullah on Wednesday, 16 March 2011
- Marcia Danab on The Praxis is Emerging…
THE COMMONWAY MISSION:To envision and implement a transformation of human societies, a vision: -- radical enough to match the times, -- inclusive enough to heal humanity and all other beings, and -- visionary enough to propel us to the next step of human evolution.
Primary Commonway Website:To learn more about the mission and vision of Commonway, visit the Commonway website. http://www.commonway.org/
Praxis Sign-Up Form!Please click here to sign up for Praxis "Moment for Wisdom". http://www.commonway.org/signupform
I love the action story about compassion. Here we have the compassionate activist, loving out loud. Thank you
Got chills from the heroin addiction story. Noticed that understanding here also included communication leading to accountability. By putting him on (clear!!) notice, his sister gave him a true CHOICE–sliding into a vague notion of what heroin addiction might one day mean to him vs. realizing he would again have to endure the same three days he already knew about (and I bet he knew she would track him to the ends of the earth if he tried to disappear!).
Note that on May 18 New Thought Center for Spiritual Living (NTCSL) will start a self-directed Commonway Praxis Life Group on Wednesday nights from 8:15-9:30 p.m., following the 7:00-8:00 service. Discussions in the group will be based on this praxis work that Sharif is currently sharing with us. Our focus will be “praxising/practicing” these powerful principles of inclusivity in our daily lives.
NTCSL is located in Lake Oswego, OR; location and other information is available online at http://www.newthoughtcsl.org. Come join us, at least to see if this meets your needs–the group is open to everyone and attendance at the service is, of course, optional.